Monday, November 22, 2010

The School of Dreams and Hopes :)!

I started to discover my talent when I was in middle school. Middle School 137Q, Americas School Of Heroes. This school really helped me into discovering my talent and they pushed me to reach for the stars. I was almost everything once I was in the eighth grade. Everybody knew me for my voice and pretty soon the school started to use my voice for announcements, talent shows and the biggest show of the year, The Cultural Extravaganza. Every teacher who knew me always told me to practice and go for anything that will help you gain experience in your acting and singing. My middle school gave me hope that one day I will be famous. Little kids came up to me after my performance and they were like " Woah, your mean!" Those little words from those little kids meant the world to me. Adults came up to me and they said " Omg, you were better than Annie, Your voice is amazing. Good Job." If you think what the little kids said to me, you can't imagine what I felt when the adults came up to me and said those things. M.S.137 is the school of Dreams and Hopes :)!

No comments: